La mostra analizza lo stato emotivo che, come pochi altri, caratterizza il tempo presente, attraverso le opere di tredici artisti contemporanei internazionali.
- Luogo: KUNST MERAN/O ARTE
- Indirizzo: Via Portici 163 - Merano - Trentino-Alto Adige
- Quando: dal 07/03/2020 - al 14/06/2020
- Vernissage: 07/03/2020 no
- Curatori: Christiane Rekade
- Generi: arte contemporanea, collettiva
- Orari: Dal martedì al sabato 10.00 - 18.00 Domenica e festivi: 11.00 - 18.00
- Biglietti: intero: € 6,00; ridotto: € 5,00; studenti fino ai 26 anni: € 2,00; gratis fino ai 14 anni
- Uffici stampa: CLP
Resentment is like taking poison and waiting for the other person to die (Malachy McCourt).
From 7 March to 21 June 2020, KUNST MERAN MERANO ARTE is hosting the show RESENTMENT, analysing an emotional state that characterises the present era like few others.
Taking different approaches and perspectives, thirteen international contemporary artists – Teodora Axente, Francesca Grilli, Massimo Grimaldi, Klara Lidén, Christian Niccoli, Riccardo Previdi, Liesl Raff, Monika Sosnowska, Barbara Tavella, Wolfgang Tillmans, Beatrice Volpi, Raul Walch and Gernot Wieland – will address this issue
The exhibition, curated by Christiane Rekade, is the offspring of an interdisciplinary collaboration between KUNST MERAN MERANO ARTE, the Conductus association and string ensemble, and the Alpha Beta publishing house. Starting from a reflection on the deepest meaning of resentment, all three investigate it from a literary, musical and artistic point of view, offering a series of events and initiatives.
A house for contemporary art in the old part of Merano
Open all year round, Merano Arte presents changing exhibitions in the fields of fine arts, architecture, literature, music, photography, and new media on 500 square meters of exhibition space over three floors. The body responsible for the institution is the non-profit association Kunst Meran Merano Arte, which is financed by public and private funds.