- Luogo: THE BRITISH SCHOOL AT ROME
- Indirizzo: Via Antonio Gramsci 61 - Roma - Lazio
- Quando: dal 13/03/2015 - al 21/03/2015
- Vernissage: 13/03/2015 ore 18,30
- Generi: arte contemporanea, collettiva
- Orari: lunedì-sabato 16.30–19.00
March Mostra brings together new work from the current resident artists and architects at the British
School at Rome. The exhibition will host a wide range of works, including installations, video, painting,
photography, and ceramics, reflecting the quality and varied practice of each resident.
The following artists and architects will be exhibiting in the show:
Georges Audet / Adam Nathaniel Furman / Paul James Gomes / Rowena Harris /
Gregory Hodge / David McCue / Gina Medcalf / Nancy Milner
The exhibition has been made possible thanks to the support of Australia Council for the Arts, Conseil
des Arts et des Lettres Québec, Creative Scotland, The Incorporated Edwin Austin Abbey Memorial
Scholarships, The Linbury Trust, and Supporters of the Rome Prize in Architecture.
Adam Nathaniel Furman’s project has been made possible thanks to the support of
Chaos Group / V-Ray, and Shapeways.