- Luogo: EX ORATORIO DELLA CONFRATERNITA DELLA PASSIONE - BASILICA DI SANT'AMBROGIO
- Indirizzo: Piazza Sant'ambrogio - Milano - Lombardia
- Quando: dal 06/04/2019 - al 14/04/2019
- Vernissage: 06/04/2019 ore 18,30
- Autori: Carlo Massoud
- Generi: arte contemporanea, personale
- Orari: Where: Oratorio della Passione, Sant’Ambrogio 23A Type: VIP Preview Admission: By Invitation Only 06/04/2019 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm VIP preview of the exhibition Destination: Milan Where: Oratorio della Passione, Sant’Ambrogio 23A Type: Opening Admission: RSVP 06/04/2019 6:30 pm Opening of the exhibition
The exhibition, produced by 5 Vie, Milan, is the first solo presentation by the young Lebanese designer Carlo Massoud which reimagines the historical spaces of the Oratorio della Passione on the occasion of Milan Design Week 2019.
“The Fish and the Crowd” features a number of objects designed by the artist since he started his studio in Beirut in 2013 until today, besides a new site-specific installation.
Massoud’s works arise from his reflection upon social, political and environmental issues