- Luogo: ZERO...
- Indirizzo: Via Carlo Boncompagni 44 20139 - Milano - Lombardia
- Quando: dal 02/04/2019 - al 18/04/2019
- Vernissage: 02/04/2019 ore 18
- Autori: Massimo Grimaldi
- Generi: arte contemporanea, personale
- Orari: tue, wed, thu, fri 11:00 am - 1:30 pm, 2:30 pm - 7:00 pm; sat 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm CLOSING DAYS: sun, mon
The solo exhibition “Monogatari, 2019” is dedicated to the works of the Italian artist Massimo Grimaldi, born in Taranto in 1974 and currently based in Milan. His artistic practice investigate the ways in which images are currently produced and spread, along with the way art is perceived and judged by the audiences
He has participated in several group and individual shows, exhibiting at gallery ZERO… in Milan, Villa Croce in Genoa, Fondazione Pastificio Cerere in Rome, Kunstraum Kreuzberg/Bethanien in Berlin, Triennale in Milan, and many others cultural institutions and art spaces.