- Luogo: GALLERIA LORCAN O'NEILL
- Indirizzo: Via Degli Orti D'alibert 1E - Roma - Lazio
- Quando: dal 04/11/2013 - al 13/12/2013
- Vernissage: 04/11/2013 ore 18,30
- Autori: Hanna Liden
- Generi: arte contemporanea, personale
- Orari: da lunedì a venerdì 12:00 - 20:00 ; sabato 14:00 - 20:00
Hanna Liden’s work looks at the ignored edges of urban living. Her new sculptures are made from cement, tin cans, beer bottles, cheap sunglasses, garbage bags, chains and other overlooked debris from city life.
Liden (Stockholm, 1976) lives and works in New York where she studied at the Parsons School of Design
She has had solo exhibitions at Maccarone, New York; Rivington Arms, New York; Galerie Gmurzynska, Zurich; and has been included in shows at Salon 94, New York and at Carlson, London (with Nate Lowman); FLAG Art Foundation, New York; Kunstmuseum Thun, Switzerland; and Palais de Tokyo, Paris. She was included in the 2005 Whitney Biennial. Her most recent solo presentation was at ReMap4, Athens (2013).