Progetto speciale in occasione della 16. Mostra Internazionale di Architettura.
- Luogo: FORTE MARGHERA
- Indirizzo: Via Forte Marghera 30 - Venezia - Veneto
- Quando: dal 23/05/2018 - al 26/11/2018
- Vernissage: 23/05/2018 ore 15
- Generi: architettura
Two Special Projects at the Biennale Architettura 2018:
– the Forte Marghera Special Project in Mestre, curated by Yvonne Farrell and Shelley McNamara, consists of an installation by architects Sami Rintala and Dagur Eggertsson, also built to host a series of events scheduled in Forte Marghera.
– the Special Project at the Applied Arts Pavilion in the Sale d’Armi in the Arsenale, reflects upon the future of social housing by presenting a fragment of the social housing estate, Robin Hood Gardens, which was designed by Alison and Peter Smithson in East London and completed in 1972