Mostra collettiva a cura del team del Master Programme in Curatorial Practice di IED Venezia.
- Luogo: SPARC - SPAZIO ARTE CONTEMPORANEA
- Indirizzo: Campo Santo Stefano 2828A - Venezia - Veneto
- Quando: dal 16/01/2020 - al 02/02/2020
- Vernissage: 16/01/2020 ore 18.30 su invito
- Generi: arte contemporanea, collettiva
- Orari: Exhibition opening hours: 17th January > 2nd February, 2020 Wednesday to Monday, from 10 am to 5 pm.
VeniceArtFactory is happy to invite you to the opening of Where is Where?: Weaving Heterotopias (17th January > 2nd February), an exhibition curated by the team of the Master Programme in Curatorial Practice of IED, Venice.
Opening cocktail: Thursday 16th January, from 6.30 pm to 9 pm
RSVP [email protected]
From January 17th through February 2nd 2020, Where is Where?: Weaving Heterotopias, curated by Andrea Pastore, Reem Marji, Siddhi Shailendra and Yunmi Cho of Curatorial Practice Masters at IED Instituto Europeo di Design, Venezia, will be on view at SPARC*
Reflecting on the idea of Heterotopia proposed in his 1967 essay 'Des Espaces Autres' by the French philosopher Michel Foucault that talks about spaces that are linked to the existing but are still distinct from them. The exhibition will present multiple narratives mirroring the digital, personal, social and past spaces.
The show includes 10 works by 8 contemporary international artists: Areej Huniti & Eliza Goldox, Magda Magdi & Shannon Sea, Margherita Moscardini, Orijit Sen, Rourou Ye, Wagner Malta Tavares.