La Repubblica Popolare Cinese partecipa alla 57. Biennale di Venezia.
- Luogo: ARSENALE
- Indirizzo: Campo Della Tana (Castello) - Venezia - Veneto
- Quando: dal 11/05/2017 - al 26/11/2017
- Vernissage: 11/05/2017 ore 15 solo su invito
- Generi: arte contemporanea
- Orari: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
The Chinese Pavilion at the 57th Venice Biennale aims at capturing the energy of the continuum, also called Bu Xi (in Chinese) and at converting stories of regeneration taken from ancien texts and a new vitality into making arts nowadays. It also aims at capturing the transformation and renewal of traditional applied arts.
The images depicting “mountain/sea” and “ancient/contemporary” act as a frame for the exhibition, as they represent the Ying/Yang. Two traditional artists have been commissioned, together with two contemporary ones, to narrate the above narration