Quarta edizione di Venice Design
- Luogo: PALAZZO MICHIEL DEL BRUSA'
- Indirizzo: Strada Nova, 4391, 30121 Campo Santi Apostoli - Venezia - Veneto
- Quando: dal 09/05/2019 - al 24/11/2019
- Vernissage: 09/05/2019 ore 18
- Generi: design
- Orari: OPENING PARTIES 9th & 10th May 2019, 18:00 - 22:00 Free entrance EXHIBITION HOURS 11th May - 24th November 2019 Open daily 10:00 - 18:00 Closed on Tuesdays
VENICE DESIGN, pioneer event in its field, is the largest International Design exhibition coinciding with La Biennale di Venezia. Hosted by the European Cultural Centre, its fourth edition will run from May 11th to November 24th 2019. Presented in the historical venue of Palazzo Michiel, it assembles around 60 international creators from 30 different countries, to share their experiences and investigations on the role of Design in today’s society.
The exhibition brings together multidisciplinary projects, inviting the audience to discover cutting-edge design concepts, as well as creative solutions for daily life uses and consumption patterns
By proposing challenging projects and immersive experiences, the show encourages visitors to actively participate and interact with the presented works. The exhibition provides an engaging and creative environment where senses and perceptions are awakened, and reflections on important contemporary topics are stimulated.
Ubiquitous in the local context, Design is an important part of the city of Venice. Aiming at enhancing and promoting this intrinsic quality, VENICE DESIGN offers a city map for visitors to wander around the city and to discover 42 independent craftsmen living and working in the area.