In occasione de Les Journées Particulières, Fendi ha dedicato una parete alla Graffiti art.
- Luogo: FENDI - PALAZZO DELLA CIVILTA' ITALIANA
- Indirizzo: Quadrato della Concordia - Roma - Lazio
- Quando: dal 14/10/2018 - al 14/10/2018
- Vernissage: 14/10/2018 ore 10
- Generi: serata – evento, urban art
- Orari: Friday October 12th 2018: 10.00am to 6.00pm Saturday October 13th 2018: 10.00am to 8.00pm Sunday October 14th 2018: 10.00am to 8.00pm
The fourth edition of the LVMH initiative will take place from the 12th until the 14th of October 2018 at Palazzo della Civiltà Italiana in Rome and features an extraordinary homage to Fendi’s contemporary savoir-fare and creativity.
From a live craftsmanship exhibition where artisans will create unique handmade creations to a wall dedicated to Graffiti art, contemporary and modern design meets with tradition and heritage at the heart of Fendi HQ
Les Journées Particulières at Fendi is open to the public with free access and no reservation requested:
Friday October 12th 2018: 10.00am to 6.00pm
Saturday October 13th 2018: 10.00am to 8.00pm
Sunday October 14th 2018: 10.00am to 8.00pm
Palazzo FENDI Boutique in Largo Goldoni will also be available to visit as part of the Fendi itinerary.