Home Calendario eventi Roma Artist’s talk – Corin Sworn
Artist’s talk – Corin Sworn
Corin Sworn in conversazione con Pier Paolo Pancotto.
- Luogo: THE BRITISH SCHOOL AT ROME
- Indirizzo: Via Antonio Gramsci 61 - Roma - Lazio
- Quando: dal 08/10/2015 - al 08/10/2015
- Vernissage: 08/10/2015 ore 18
- Autori: Corin Sworn
- Curatori: Pier Paolo Pancotto
- Generi: incontro – conferenza
Corin was the 2013-5 winner of the Max Mara Art Prize for Women and will present her new project Silent Sticks at Collezione Maramotti from 4 October 2015 to 28 February 2016, which was shown at Whitechapel Gallery in London earlier this year
See Collezione Maramotti’s Youtube video for an introduction to Corin, the Max Mara Residency, and her new work.